Affiliate Account Coordinator (entry level)
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Coordinator (entry level) to support the agency’s affiliate marketing and commerce media management division.
The Affiliate Marketing Coordinator plays a vital role in supporting Affiliate Managers and ensuring efficient affiliate operations across clients. The role involves organizing affiliate contacts and data, assisting with organization of contacts, correspondence, keyword research, and program analysis. The Affiliate Coordinator reports into the Affiliate Manager and must effectively manage daily communication, organization, and affiliate management tasks. The role requires strong organization skills and attention to detail while prioritizing tasks, providing progress updates, and responding promptly to internal requests.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite and Excel
- A love of data and spreadsheets : )
Expectations and Daily Tasks.
1) Communication & Organization
- Ability to self-manage daily tasks in order of urgency and importance.
- Takes initiatives on weekly tasks and deadlines as assigned by Account Manager (AM) and clearly communicates progress on daily & weekly tasks.
- Responds in a timely manner to internal requests from colleagues.
- Ability to organize affiliate contacts, data, and promotional details in easy-to-reference, intuitive ways.
- Strong attention to detail across tasks (data organization, reporting, contact organization).
- Brings positivity, empathy, and integrity to all internal communication.
2) Affiliate Management
- Assists Account Manager in pulling affiliate partner contacts and organizing new contacts in the Copper Database
- Assists Account Manager in logging ongoing promotions, promotion KPIs and success, and creating tearsheets of promotions.
- Assists with keyword research, Search Engine Visibility analysis, and overall program performance analysis.
- Assists Account Manager in approving / denying affiliate applications per the outlined client strategy.
- Assists Account Manager in flagging any ‘red flags’ in the program (elevated conversion rates, bad actors, misused coupons).
- Actively checks Media Summary for recent coverage and can flag opportunities for success with Account Manager.
- Reviews Media Dissemination and can flag upcoming opportunities with the Account Manager.
- Assists Account Manager in submitting relevant product releases / sales information to appropriate publisher forums.
3) Reporting & Analysis
- Ability to pull relevant data for various client reporting needs across affiliate software platforms.
- Verbally present progress of clients, reports and tasks to AMs.
- Prepare specialized reports and spreadsheets for various client and AM needs.
4) Team Orientation
- Asks appropriate questions / seeks help while also trying to exhaust self-help resources in the process.
- Brings problems to the forefront in a timely manner.
- Challenges broken systems and suggests fixes / better ways of doing things.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and desire to learn more.
- Stays abreast of clients’ industry, products, competitors, and general news cycles.
- Actively participates in lunch & learn sessions and other internal education programs.
$55K yr, Group Health + Dental Insurance, IRA Company Matching, Unlimited PTO, remote work / WFH friendly.
How to Apply.
Please send resume + cover letter + any additional portfolio information to email@example.com